We are currently seeking the following:
The Packaging Manager is responsible for managing packaging employees and operating and maintaining packaging equipment. This position is also responsible for maintaining quality standards, performing quality testing, and adhering to production schedules.
This position reports to the Head Brewer and Director of Operations.
- Safely and efficiently operate all packaging equipment
- Train and supervise packaging staff
- Manage labor and schedule packaging shifts
- Communicate with staff from Brewhouse, Cellar, Quality, and Management.
- Clean, sanitize, troubleshoot and maintain all packaging equipment
- Assist the QA/QC department in performing quality checks on packaged beer, including but not limited to carbonation, dissolved oxygen, and ATP testing.
- Ensure that all packages are properly sealed and within specifications
- Perform CIPs on cellar equipment when required
- Take physical inventory on packaging material
To apply for this position please send resume and cover letter to Martin Toft at mtoft@4handsbrewery with “Packaging Manager” in the subject line.
For Sales and Marketing Positions:
Nick Kanter — NKanter@4handsbrewery.com
For Brewery Positions:
Martin Toft — MToft@4handsbrewery.com
For Tasting Room Positions:
Deirdre Allen — firstname.lastname@example.org